CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

8.17.2015

New York is a Playground

I know, I say it all the time, New York City is one giant playground, especially for boys who spend 99% of their time climbing, jumping, running, sliding, falling and rolling. Here is a collection from an outing we had today. The morning started off playing "make believe". Who is the tiniest Jedi you've ever seen?


Next we headed to the subway to make our way to the High Line, down in Chelsea. The High Line is a park that was created on old elevated railways. The boys love running around up there, and there are railway remnants for them to play on. 

Running
Chasing
Racing
Running
Climbing
Jumping
Jump

Jump
 

Switching




Climbing
More climbing
Next, we walked over to the Greenway along the Hudson River where there are large green grassy areas to R.U.N. 








Not happy about mom paparazzi
How about if I tell you you can lob a ball at me? Yes, that's better. 
Look at his sweet face, you can tell how hot it is today!



I look into these deep brown eyes and I wonder what he is thinking <3 br="">
On the way home, a friend sent a message asking if we wanted to meet at the neighborhood pool, so we stopped by for a quick swim on the way home!


Now that is what I call a day out in the City in the Summer!

No comments: