CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

3.06.2015

A Morning Out with Judah

This morning Gabriel's class had a family potluck breakfast, and the first Friday of every month is a half day, so with only a few hours in between Judah and I decided to stay on the UWS and find something fun to do together instead of trekking back uptown. 

We took a stroll through Central Park, a place I have not been able to frequent near as much as I would like. It was beautiful all blanketed in snow. We went to the reservoir, down the bridle path to the Great Lawn, then up to Belvedere Castle. Judah was excited to go up in a castle, although he was less excited he had to wait 5 minutes for it to open. Next, we made our way through the ramble and decided to head to the Natural History museum.

Before we left the park, I wanted to take some pictures of all of the snow and of Judah. I said to Judah "look at all of the pretty snow, do you want to get out and walk around?" (he was back in the stroller at this point). His response was "I want my blanket up to  my face". Well! I guess he did not share my notions of admiring Central Park's snow-covered beauty. We promptly left for the museum.

At the museum, we walked around the dinosaur exhibit at the front entrance, and then visited the Butterfly Conservatory, which Judah had never been to before. He was amazed at all of the butterflies flying around everywhere. When one landed on my hand he was delighted and tried his hardest to encourage one to land on him too. He was not successful in the end, but overall enjoyed the experience. Next we headed downstairs to the cafe for a quick lunch before it was time to pick up Gabriel. What a fun morning with Judah! 


















No comments: