Since my biochemistry class is finally complete, we can actually enjoy the summer as a family. Sadly, over the past few weeks while I had my head buried in my textbook, Andy has taken the boys on many, many field trips in order to grant me a quiet house (thank you Andy, you rock!!), all adventures that I missed out on. One of those was the eve of my final exam, this past Monday night, where he took the boys to Coney Island to go to the beach (Judah's first time ever) and then watch a showing of Frozen on the beach. So fun. I hate I missed it. But the boys and Andy had a great time and we immediately decided upon their return that we would return to the beach soon. Turns out it was today! We arrived around nine in the morning and stayed until about two in the afternoon, what a fun day we had! The boys and Andy did a nice job digging a huge hole in the sand that attracted many passersby :) Yay for summer!
So these pics are a combo of the Monday beach trip and our trip today ... although I missed it one notable report from Judah's first experience of the ocean via Andy was that he initially ran toward the water, but stopped dead in his tracks when he realized the waves were "chasing him" where he then turned around and quickly ran away from the water! Thankfully he quickly became accustomed to the way waves work and spent hours running in and out of them with Gabriel!
So these pics are a combo of the Monday beach trip and our trip today ... although I missed it one notable report from Judah's first experience of the ocean via Andy was that he initially ran toward the water, but stopped dead in his tracks when he realized the waves were "chasing him" where he then turned around and quickly ran away from the water! Thankfully he quickly became accustomed to the way waves work and spent hours running in and out of them with Gabriel!
No comments:
Post a Comment