When I knew we were moving back to the city, I knew I wanted to get Judah into a preschool co-op, similar to what his brother participated in. Thankfully, a group of moms from our home church already had a co-op in place that meets once a week and had room to add one more. This is Judah on his very first day of preschool co-op, he was SO excited to go to school, particularly since he's been watching Gabriel go to school all his life (ok, so I realize he's only two, humor me):
Judah really seemed to enjoy the day and his teacher indicated that he integrated really well. He seems like he will be excited to go every week, and I think he likes that this is just for him. Gabriel on the other hand was sad that he didn't get to join Judah in his class, something I did not anticipate. This is something new for him too, so we'll just have to give everyone time to adjust!

No comments:
Post a Comment