CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

6.09.2012

New York Mini 10k

Well, this was my last race here in New York City. Looking back I can't believe how many races I have run in this great city, all good memories ... well some are just good stories, but mostly good memories :)

My intention when I registered for this race was to be back in running shape post Judah. Well, someone neglected to inform me that when you have a second child, it is not twice as hard as with one child but more like ten times as hard. Thus, my preconceived notions of getting back into shape at the same pace I did with Gabriel were clearly misinformed!

That said, I ran the race as best I could, clocked a 60:42, which is a 9:47 pace for the 6.2 miles. Goodbye New York City races, I will miss you, but I am looking forward to many more in Colorado! 


No comments: