CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

6.16.2012

7 Months

We're officially over the half year mark, whew! Judah is so much fun to watch and engage with these days. I had forgotten how fun this age was. He also has 2 more teeth coming in, the top middle two this time. And he knows how to use them, much to my chagrin! 

He weighs around 15# 10 oz now (we have a baby scale at home, so I don't have the go to the doctor to weigh him). I think the rule of thumb is that baby's are supposed to double their birth weight by 6 months and triple it by 12 months, so he is still lagging in the weight department, but is a really good eater so I can't complain. He gobbles his milk and baby food like he's training for the Olympics or something. In addition to 5-6 milk feedings a day, he gets fruits in the morning, occasionally some rice cereal, and vegetables at dinner. And I'm not gonna lie, the other night we gave him a few bites of the center of a tater tot because he was lunging for Andy's plate.  

7 month pics to come ... once I have a chance to get them off the camera!!


Update: So, yea, this is the only 7 month pic I found :( oops



No comments: