New York City had it's first snow of this winter Saturday and Gabriel was SO excited. So. As soon as I got up (he got up much earlier with Andy), he said "Mommy, it's snowing!!! My snow pants, my snow pants, I need my snow pants!! (runs to his room) There they are! My snow pants!". So even before my morning coffee, I got him all suited up to go play in the snow. Andy said that Gabriel informed him that he needed to wait to go outside until Mommy woke up. So cute.
He had fun playing in it last year, but this year he REALLY gets it and enjoys it much more. He did not want to come in, but we enticed him with hot cocoa! Back outside after a quick thaw :) I took Judah out for a photo opp, but stayed indoors most of the day and enjoyed the falling snow from my window.
Sunday afternoon featured another romp in the snow before it melted away. I hope we get more snow in the coming weeks so G can continue to enjoy one of the best things about living in NYC. These stand alone shots are getting ready to go outside, and the following slideshow is the rest of the snow pics ...
1 comment:
Looks like Great fun....:)
Post a Comment