CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

1.01.2012

2011

Happy New Year! This was a remarkable year for our family, and one etched with milestones for me as I look back on it. Obviously the birth of Judah was the highlight of the year :) - but there are plenty of other things that passed this past year as well. In June, Andy and I celebrated being in each other's lives for a decade! It seems like just a short time ago that Andy and I were introducing ourselves on our Europe study abroad trip in college, whew! Speaking of college, it has been a decade since I graduated from college in 2001, oy! Nothing like that first double digit milestone to make you start to feel old :). Let's see, what else ... it's been ten years since Andy and I stopped smoking together, and ten years since I "picked up" long distance running and ran my very first road race, thanks to Andy. 2011 marked our five year New York'iversary, so we're half way to being "real New Yorkers" as people up here see it (that apparently happens on your 10 year New York'iversayr!). 2011 also brought our decision to pursue a move to Denver, a huge life decision for our family, and also brought the completion of our family with the decision that Judah was the perfect and LAST addition to the Goodwin family :). 

We feel truly blessed and look forward to an even better 2012! 

No comments: