Well I am already/finally to the last trimester...which I put this way because I feel like I have been pregnant for much longer than 6 1/2 months, but also looking forward 13 weeks doesn't seem like all that much time before BBG2 is here. I am still feeling pretty good, in that in between stage after the initial sickies but before the large, swollen, uncomfortable stage. As of my latest appointment, I am weighing in less than I did with Gabriel at this point, but my belly is measuring bigger...I've heard this is often the case with the second pregnancy. As long as I can maintain some semblance of fitness, I am happy. I also passed my glucose test last week, yessssssss.
I am looking forward to Fall more this year than I think I ever have. It has always been my favorite time of year, but in particular this year I am ready to bid farewell to the summer heat. We have a full year ahead of us in terms of activities, so I am wondering how I will manage as the pregnancy progresses and then once BBG2 is born. Gabriel has preschool on Tuesdays, then Moms Group Wednesdays, and soccer on Thursdays...plus I am still working both of my part time jobs as long as possible. I have a sneaking suspicion that once this busy schedule is in full swing, November 24th will approach quickly! Bring it.
BBG2 continues to be pretty active. Gabriel is increasingly sweet with him, giving him lots of hugs and kisses throughout the day. He also will hug my belly and say "I love baby brother!" Gabriel also continues to say that baby brother's name should be "Presents". Not sure why he thinks that, but it's cute. BBG2 also gets lots of stories, as every time we read to Gabriel we are reading to him too. We pulled all of the baby stuff out of storage and have it all washed and ready for BBG2. It's amazing how much less preparation is required for the second baby.
I only have one additional belly shot since the last post, so I will wait until I have a few more to post those. And that about wraps it up for the 3rd trimester happenings!
No comments:
Post a Comment