CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

8.06.2011

Belly Shots

Here are the latest belly shots for BBG2...20 weeks, 22 weeks, and 24 weeks...part of me feels like it is going by slowly and part of me can't believe I am over half way there! This pregnancy has been so different from Gabriel's, from how I am feeling (both physically and about going from 1 kid to 2 kids vs. 0 kids to 1 kid) to how I am, um how shall we say, growing :). The biggest difference is being pregnant in the totally opposite season from Gabriel, in other words I do NOT like being pregnant in the summer, whew! I can't imagine being any further along than I am now in this heat, I am much more uncomfortable (especially to sleep) than I was with Gabriel at 5 months (which was in January by the way!). 

I find myself being really excited about having a Thanksgiving baby...I'm not completely sure why. Maybe it is because we will have BBG2 for the holidays, which will be special, or just because it is a "thankful" time of year we will be particularly thankful this year...I don't know, but in any case we are excited!  

Hmmm, what else is new? Oh, we are really struggling with a name. Really. It is so much harder the second time around since it is boy...I have some girl names I like, but we don't even have a top 5 for boy names. Interestingly, the names we have discussed are none of the same names we considered before deciding on Gabriel, it's a totally different process. I guess maybe some people just use one of the names they didn't use for the first kid, but all of those names are not ones we are considering for this one. Weird. Hopefully we will come up with something soon!

BBG2 is so active, and I am still having a hard time believing that I have been able to feel him since 14 weeks, so it still sometimes surprises me how well I can feel him at 24 weeks when I was just beginning to feel Gabriel at this point. It also makes me more paranoid when I don't feel him for stretches of time because I think there is something wrong :( ... but thankfully there is not!

Belly Shots:


20 Weeks

22 weeks

24 Weeks



No comments: