CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR COLORADO BLOG!!

1.26.2010

Oooohhh but it's so cute...

Okay, we all know that parenting is challenging...I know I have barely scratched the surface and fully recognize that I have many many years to corroborate this claim. I did not, however, anticipate how difficult it would be to "do the right thing" when the wrong thing is so stinkin' cute. Case in point:





Now. Do I really want to teach Gabriel that it is okay to feed Laney from the dinner table? No.

Oooohhh but it's so cute.

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Too stink'n cute! It's ok to let little things slip by :) especially when it's so cute!

Cindy said...

Shame on you, Ashley! :) Don't sweat it. I'm sure that even if you tried to teach him not to feed Laney from the table, he wouldn't really get it right now. Plus, I'm sure he's loving how his actions make her his bestest friend! :)